Andy Cabasso is the founder of Postaga — an all-in-one platform for cold email outreach. Whether it’s sales, marketing, outreach, or PR the AI-powered tool can handle it all.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- From bootstrapped to profitable exit
- VC funding vs. targeted mentorship
- Creating a JTBD (jobs-to-be-done) framework
- Launching DFY services on top of software products
- Finding opportunities in churn surveys
- SOPs and KPIs: the cornerstones of team expansion
- The components of successful link building
- Infographics as a backlink-magnet
- Incorporating humor in outreach
- The future of Postaga
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
Be sure to check out ZenPilot, where we help agencies optimize their operations using our proven systems and processes.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial-and-error — that’s why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.