Mandi Ellefson is the founder of Hands-Off CEO — a proven model that helps agencies scale to millions of dollars without becoming overly reliant on the agency owner.
By following the Hands-Off CEO methodology, you not only make it easier to plan for a potential exit but also create opportunities for your team members to become leaders in their own right.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Addressing Obstacles Throughout The Agency Journey
- Not Having Enough Clients to Hire More Team Members: Escaping the Catch-22
- Finding The Right Clients to Evade Price Errosion
- The Importance of Client Case Studies
- Should You Get Your Foot in The Door or Make Your Core Offer Sexier?
- The Cost of Investing Your Time on Upsells
- The Role of Satisfaction Guarantees: When to Drop It
- Giving Yourself Time to Think About Growth
- Finding 10 Extra Hours in Your Week
- Delegating Tasks to The Team You Already Have
- Finding Ways to Improve Your Best-Performing Channels
- The Benefits of 2-4 Executive Briefings Per Month
- How to Keep Your Agency From Becoming a Commodity
- Building Your Business on Proven Strategies and Existing Results
Presenting Sponsor: TextExpander
Do you ever type the same thing over and over and over again? Whether it’s customer support answers, sales emails, or document edits, typing things repetitively or using copy and paste can be a burden. That’s where TextExpander comes in. With TextExpander, you and your team can:
- Keep your message consistent
- Save time and be more productive
- Be accurate, every time
The way we work is changing rapidly. Make work happen wherever you are by saying more in less time and with less effort using TextExpander.
Get 20% from ZenPilot with this link.