How SmashBrand Gets Clients a 40x ROI
To chat with Gray and have ZenPilot lead your team through the last project management implementation you'll ever need, schedule a quick call here.
Kevin Smith is the founder of SmashBrand — a package design and branding agency that has worked with the likes of G Fuel, Duracell, and 7-Eleven.
Learn how unique positioning, creative pricing, and data-driven approaches can help you generate more leads than you’re able to accept!
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Going From a Lifestyle Business to Specialty Agency
- Narrowing Your Focus For Long-Term Agency Growth
- Driving Client Acquisition Without Outbound Sales
- Differentiation and Positioning: 2 Weapons For Lead Generation
- What to Do When You’re Losing Business to Competitors
- The Role of Performance-Based Guarantees
- Using Focus Group Data to Achieve Better Client Outcomes
- Data-Driven Creative Design
- Branding KPIs
- Prospect Theory: Subjectivity = Risk, Data = Certainty
- The Benefits of Outcome-Based Pricing
- Pattern-Recognition as a Growth Skill
- Playing to The Strengths of Each Co-Founder
- Overcoming Chaos During Agency Scaling
Presenting Sponsor: TextExpander
Do you ever type the same thing over and over and over again? Whether it’s customer support answers, sales emails, or document edits, typing things repetitively or using copy and paste can be a burden.
That’s where TextExpander comes in.
With TextExpander, you and your team can:
Keep your message consistent
Save time and be more productive
Be accurate, every time
The way we work is changing rapidly.
Make work happen wherever you are by saying more in less time and with less effort using TextExpander.
Get 20% from ZenPilot with this link.