How Roger West Gained Structure and Scale Without Losing Creativity with Misti Ferris
Gray MacKenzie is a dad of 4 and a true operations nerd who has spent the past decade helping agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams.
Misti Ferris holds the “Integrator” seat at digital marketing agency Roger West Creative & Code, which means she ensures that everyone is dancing to the same beat called EOS (even the creatives).
In addition to the Integrator role, Misti serves as Vice President of Operations, where her “3 M” mantra: marketer, minimalist and mom (of 4 daughters) is the driving force behind all things requiring structure, process and a firm yet loving nudge.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How EOS provides structure and discipline that still allows for creativity in agencies and marketing firms.
- Why providing transparency into the company's vision and goals builds trust and helps employees understand the purpose behind operational changes.
- How bi-directional feedback between managers and employees improves communication and relationships but takes time to implement fully.
- What tools are available for managing EOS, so companies should evaluate options based on their needs and preferences.
- Best practices on continuously documenting processes and procedures prepares agencies for growth opportunities like new clients, ventures, and services.
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
If you're an agency owner or leader looking to level up your operations and maximize your team's potential, then we have the perfect solution for you.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial and error — that's why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.
Resources mentioned in this episode: