The Power of ClickUp 3.0: Unlocking Its Full Potential
Game-Changing ClickUp 3.0 Updates
- Guided Prompts - ClickUp does a fantastic job creating specific AI tools for different projects. They give fields to fill in to achieve your desired result. So, if you need to create a campaign plan, they have a tool for that. It makes it easy.
- Tone of Voice - Building off of the Guided Prompts, you can also select a Tone of Voice. So whether your brand typically speaks in a casual, professional, or humorous tone, you'll be able to adjust your AI outputs easily.
- Creativity - In addition to Tone of Voice, ClickUp AI gives you the option to choose your creativity level within their guided prompts. Choose from high, medium and low to challenge AI to give you a more creative output.
- Make it Better - If you write a lot of content and just want a quick extra set of "eyes" on your work, you can highlight text in a ClickUp document or task description and ask ClickUp AI to "Make it Better". And if you like the adjustment, you can replace your written text in one click.
- Edit with AI - Similar to Make it Better, but give the AI tool a little more context into what you're hoping for. You can highlight your text, ask ClickUp to make it more professional, casual, translate to a different language, or even convert something to a table.
- ClickUp AI - A Step-by-Step Tutorial for Agencies - YouTube Video 📹
- ClickUp AI - A Step-By-Step Guide for Agencies - Article 📝
The New Task View 😍
Simplified Custom Field Management
Conditional Logic in Forms
- Client Requests: Create forms for your clients to provide feedback or submit requests. With Conditional Logic, you can capture all feedback using one Form and automate routing to the correct team.
- Internal Resource Requests: Use Forms with Conditional Logic to create resource requests for you creative, technical, copywriting, enablement, etc. teams. Conditional Logic helps you centralize all inputs into one for, but only ask for what you need.
- Sales Leads Intake (ClickUp CRM): Use Conditional Logic to ask different questions based on the specific product or service a potential customer is interested in, and then route the leads appropriately.
There's a lot of amazing changes coming to ClickUp 3.0. Here are a few amazing updates that'll be big updates, but aren't game changers for your workflows and productivity improvements.
- Default Task Templates: You can now set a task template that will be automatically applied to all newly created tasks within a List.
- Automations Manager Enhancements: The updates include the ability to switch between locations within Automations Manager, a filter for "Updated by" to find recently edited Automations, and a quick and easy way to duplicate Automations.
- New Sprint Folder Settings: You can now select any timezone for sprints, choose any time for the sprint start time, pick non-working days, and calculate the forecast when the Sprint begins.
- Open browser links in Desktop: ClickUp has introduced a new feature called "Open in Desktop" that allows users to open ClickUp URLs in their desktop app instead of their browser. Users can enable or disable this feature from their My Settings page on the web.
- Search across all pages in Docs: The enhanced Doc search bar can help find content in a document, even if it's on different pages or nested subpages.
- New Search: Search now pulls results from almost anywhere on the platform, including comments, chats, and files. The added filters such as "Current location," "Created by," and "Assigned to" make it easier to find what you're looking for.
ClickUp 3.0 is a Dream Come True
- Speed & Performance Optimizations -500% increase in speed
- Whiteboards in Template Center
- Universal Search
- Custom Task Types
- ClickUp Canvas & Hubs
- Command Center
And as new features release, you'll want to make sure you understand how to best leverage what's new. Stay tuned for more. 😎