The Top 5 Sales Resources for Inbound Agencies
To chat with Gray and have ZenPilot lead your team through the last project management implementation you'll ever need, schedule a quick call here.
Well folks—we did it!
Season one of Inbound Sales Journey concludes with this episode.
As a farewell until season two begins we wanted to leave you with some resources that have been helpful for us as we worked to improve our sales efforts.
Season 1 Complete
Coming up in season two we will be addressing the most common objections that present themselves when selling inbound services and how to overcome them. More to come on that soon.
The Top 5 Resources
- The HubSpot Sales Blog – If you are new to selling inbound and looking for some good practical tips and learning more about the industry this is the place to start. I kept an eye on this blog daily during my first couple of months and it helped to get me up to speed.
- Sales Acceleration Formula – This book is written by Mark Roberge. Mark built the sales system and sales team at HubSpot. This book might not seem as relevant because it is about scaling a SaaS company, but it helped to change my approach to building a sales system for our agency. Mark helped me understand sales as a science taught me to track and measure everything in this book.
- Predictable Revenue – This is another great book by Aaron Ross particularly if you are doing any outbound sales at your agency. He breaks down the cold calling 2.0 method he implemented to take salesforce.com from $1 million to $100 million per year in revenue.
- The Go-Giver – This is a funny little sales book by Bob Burg. Bob lays out the five laws of stratospheric success including:
- The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
- Inbound.org – Get plugged in, get connected. We have an awesome community of very helpful and talented folks and most of them are easily accessible through Inbound.org. Share your own knowledge and participate in discussion. Opportunity continues to open for all as our community continues to grow.
We hope you have received value from this season of Inbound Sales Journey. It has been a great learning experience for Gray and I as we have gone through producing this content for you.
Real value comes from specific and practical advise that can be implemented by the audience. That is why next season we are excited to announce a new focus centered around overcoming objections.
If you have been selling inbound services for any length of time there are multiple objections that present themselves over and over. Our goal next season is to dissect these objection and present practical ways to overcome them.
We would love to hear the objections that you are facing and help you overcome them. Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (linked below) and let us know any specific objections you would like us to cover.
How to Connect with Ryan and Gray