The 5 KPIs for Sustainable Agency Growth with Karl Sakas
To chat with Gray and have ZenPilot lead your team through the last project management implementation you'll ever need, schedule a quick call here.
Karl Sakas, Author, Speaker, Agency Consultant and Founder of Sakas & Company, joins Gray MacKenzie to discuss strategies & key metrics that agency owners should start tracking, and how it contributes to achieve sustainable growth and increased profits.
Karl Sakas helps people at agencies make smarter decisions for smoother growth. Drawing on his background in agency operations, Karl has personally advised hundreds of agencies on every inhabited continent. He is the author of Made to Lead, The In-Demand Marketing Agency, and more than 400 articles on agency management. When he’s not helping clients, Karl volunteers as a bartender on an antique train.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to focus on aligning incentives between your agency and clients to build a true partnership.
- Why transparency and communication are key to maintaining client relationships.
- Why frameworks like the Entrepreneurial Operating System to your agency's unique culture and goals and what not to do.
- How content creation helps establish your agency as a thought leader.
- How to empower your team through the right tools and processes to help them work efficiently and collaboratively.
- Why Referrals and word-of-mouth are important to your agency's success.
- How to consistently reassess how you can build a more profitable and client-centric agency through your hiring, growth plan, and using the right tools.
- The important key metrics to track your agency's growth.
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations in ClickUp.
As ClickUp’s largest and highest-rated Solutions Partner, we’ve served over 2,700 agencies and would love to help you scale operations.
Learn more about our agency solutions.
Resources mentioned in this episode: