How to Build a Profitable Agency that Runs Without You
To chat with Gray and have ZenPilot lead your team through the last project management implementation you'll ever need, schedule a quick call here.
Mike Rose, Founder and CEO of Return On Energy, is a highly successful entrepreneur who has built multiple profitable agencies that can run without him. With a track record of accolades, including being named INC Best Places in America and a 3X Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, Mike shares his insights and strategies for creating a sustainable agency that can thrive even when the founder steps back.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Three factors Mike considered before selling Mojo Media Labs to Gravity Global
- The acquisition timeline and exit process
- An overview of Mojo Media Labs and Gravity Global
- How Mike empowered the Mojo Makers to make better business decisions
- The importance of training your team on how business works
- Mike's strategies to help create an agency that works like a well-oiled machine and fire yourself
- The psychology behind exiting as an owner
- How does micro mentorship work
- What's next for Mike Rose?
- ROE Breakthrough Workshop
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
ZenPilot helps agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams by streamlining their operations in ClickUp.
As ClickUp’s largest and highest-rated Solutions Partner, we’ve served over 2,700 agencies and would love to help you scale operations.
Learn more about our agency solutions.
Resources mentioned in this episode: