How Implementing EOS Transforms Agencies to Ascend
EOS is a system that helps agencies improve their operations by aligning goals, processes, and people, creating more efficiency and effectiveness in decision-making, communication, and accountability across the organization.
In this episode, Anne Shenton, CEO of Ascend Strategy & Design, a HubSpot Diamond and Advanced CMS Implementation certified solutions partner, joins Gray MacKenzie to dig deeper into the impact of implementing EOS.
Whether it’s self-implementation or with a professional implementer, you will learn how an agency quantifies the impact of implementing EOS.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- How Ascend balances using ninety.io and ClickUp and their approach on how to leverage using both tools
- Ascend’s quick background story and how they first discovered EOS
- Anne’s career journey, her passion for websites, and how she navigated her career growth
- How Ascend pivoted from being just a department to being its own agency
- The Impact of EOS on culture development and the downside of self-implementation
- How Ascend’s screening process involves its core values.
- One of the unusual metrics that Ascend has is “Employee NPS.”
- Anne’s tech stack and tool recommendations
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
Check out ZenPilot, where we help agencies optimize their operations using our proven systems and processes.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial and error — that’s why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.
Resources mentioned in this episode: