The Blueprint for Building a High-Growth Marketing Agency with William Ferreira
Gray MacKenzie is a dad of 4 and a true operations nerd who has spent the past decade helping agencies build more productive, profitable, and healthy teams.
William Ferreira is the founder of Social Buff, a full-service digital agency that builds and scales direct-to-consumer (DTC) e-commerce brands. Since its launch in 2019, the business has taken countless companies to multi-million pounds in revenue.
In this episode, William and Gray discussed the tools and strategies Social Buff uses to operate efficiently while providing high-impact results, including a focus on metrics, process, and hiring the right talent.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Overview of Social Buff and their growth over the past few years
- The key marketing channels Social Buff focuses on
- The sales process and how Social Buff finds and onboards new clients
- Tips for effective cold email outreach and positioning your agency
- How Social Buff competes against larger agencies and freelancers
- Identifying the point where e-commerce brands make the transition to hiring an agency like Social Buff
- The tools that power Social Buff’s operations
- The most important tips William would offer to other agency owners
- How Social Buff tracks metrics and KPIs to evaluate the health and performance of their business
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
If you're an agency owner or leader looking to level up your operations and maximize your team's potential, then we have the perfect solution for you.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial and error — that's why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.