A Vision for the Inbound Agency Community
Today we are so excited to kickoff a brand new podcast for the inbound marketing agency community! Inbound Agency Journey is the podcast that I wish had existed when Gray and I were building GuavaBox back on those late nights and crazy early mornings in our college dorm room.
In Episode 000 of Inbound Agency Journey, I get the awesome privilege to interview my long time friend and multi-business partner, Gray MacKenzie. We dig into a little bit of the background story of GuavaBox and the lessons we’ve learned along the way.
In the second half of the call we switch gears and each share our vision for this podcast. We’ve both been very blessed by the inbound agency community. We’ve had the chance to build some awesome friendships and unite with people from all over the world and we want this podcast to help continue that blessing to others.
One of the core goals of this podcast is to provide a resource for young agencies where they can learn lessons from the older agencies out there.
- GuavaBox Inbound Marketing Agency – the inbound marketing agency that Gray and I manage.
- Gray’s lax strick trick video from his Grove City College lacrosse days!
- For the first three years, GuavaBox used Freshbooks for invoicing and accounting. The automatic email updates to clients for late notices helped reduce late payments.
- This year, GuavaBox is using QuickBooks Online due to multiple streams of incomes and the need for expanded reporting for tax purposes.
- Connect with Gray on Twitter – @SGrayMacKenzie