Layla Pomper is the owner of ProcessDriven where she helps small teams systemize their entire team operations by mastering ClickUp.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- ProcessDriven’s Business Model
- Balancing High-Level Strategies and Granular Tweaks
- When to Focus on One Product vs. Branching Out
- The PB&J Method to Separating Process From Software
- Choosing Tools For Clients: Self-Selection vs. Guided Vetting
- Engaging Service vs. Scalable Product: The Ideal Value Delivery Vehicle
- Setting Reasonable Implementation Timelines
- Self-Implementation, Guided Implementation, and DFY: Pros and Cons
- When to Send Clients Elsewhere
- The Trojan Horse of Client Acquisition
- What The Future Holds For ProcessDriven
- From Role Models to Business Models
- Becoming The Go-To Source For Your Industry’s Guides
Presenting Sponsor: TextExpander
Do you ever type the same thing over and over and over again? Whether it’s customer support answers, sales emails, or document edits, typing things repetitively or using copy and paste can be a burden. That’s where TextExpander comes in. With TextExpander, you and your team can:
- Keep your message consistent
- Save time and be more productive
- Be accurate, every time
The way we work is changing rapidly. Make work happen wherever you are by saying more in less time and with less effort using TextExpander.
Get 20% from ZenPilot with this link.