Galen Low is the co-founder of The Digital Project Manager — an online collective that seeks to share information with one another through its rapidly growing community. With over a decade of project management experience.
Galen is passionate about helping project managers become the best team leaders they can be — and need to be.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Approaches to Agency Consulting: ZenPIlot vs TheDPM
- The 6 Characteristics to Look For in a Senior Project Manager
- Why You Should Hire Paranoid Project Managers
- Common Misconceptions About Great Project Managers
- Should Project Managers Follow The Leader or Be a Leader?
- What Makes a Senior Project Manager Worth Their Salary?
- When to Involve Project Managers in the Sales Process
- How to Best Utilize Project Managers as an Agency Owner
- Finding a Unicorn PM: Navigating Resumes and Interviews
- How Moderate Paranoia Keeps Businesses Competitive
Presenting Sponsor: TextExpander
Do you ever type the same thing over and over and over again? Whether it’s customer support answers, sales emails, or document edits, typing things repetitively or using copy and paste can be a burden. That’s where TextExpander comes in. With TextExpander, you and your team can:
- Keep your message consistent
- Save time and be more productive
- Be accurate, every time
The way we work is changing rapidly. Make work happen wherever you are by saying more in less time and with less effort using TextExpander.
Get 20% from ZenPilot with this link.