In this episode of Agency Journey, Paul joins Gray to discuss what EOS is and how it significantly contributed to Fuelius’ growth.
Paul Earnden is the Managing Director at Fuelius, an agency that works with scaling companies to provide end-to-end customer journey solutions. Fuelius offers a full suite of services, including CRM enablement, inbound marketing, and web development, designed to help scaling companies grow.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- How Fuelius started and why it is a sub-brand of Prodo.
- Fuelius’ journey as a sub-brand and the challenges they faced as an agency.
- Paul’s role at Fuelius as a Managing Director and Integrator.
- The difference between a visionary and an integrator and the importance of each role.
- The story of how Paul was first introduced to the EOS at the HubSpot Inbound Conference.
- A brief explanation of what is EOS?
- How their experience in getting a low score from the EOS survey and the start of their journey implementing EOS for their agency.
- Fuelius’ implementation timeline, mistakes from implementing EOS, and the importance of involving the right people in the process.
- What is an accountability chart, and how does it differ from an organizational setting?
- How does the ROCKS setting look like for Fuelius, and what are ROCKS?
- How Fuelius creates a scorecard and sets KPIs
- The project management tool that Fuelius uses when they pivoted away from spreadsheets.
- Fuelius’ Tech Stack – what tools are they using that are unknown?
- The Fuel Your Funnel Podcast and what’s it about
- Plans for Fuel Your Funnel Podcast
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
Check out ZenPilot, where we help agencies optimize their operations using our proven systems and processes.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial and error — that’s why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- John Aikin’s LinkedIn
- Web Canopy Studio’s Website
- Paul Earnden’s LinkedIn
- Fuelius’ Website
- Prodo’s Website
- Riverside’s Website
- Harvest Website
- Subtrack Website
- Fuel Your Funnel Podcast
Free 47-page Guide to Implementing ClickUp:
This guide is packed with step-by-step instructions (and checklists) to help you implement ClickUp for your agency.
We’ve put together a 47-page guide to walk you through the 5-step ClickUp implementation process that we’ve taken thousands of agencies through.