Kevin Barber is the Head of Growth at Lean Labs, focused on helping innovative companies make their marketing profitable so they can scale.
Chris DuBois is the CEO at Lean Labs, where they help build growth teams and websites for brands that deserve to win.
In this episode, Chris DuBois, CEO at Lean Labs, and Kevin Barber, Head of Growth at Lean Labs, joins Gray to discuss the challenges and opportunities and the nitty gritty of transitioning from one role to another and the importance of having the right role for each team member.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- How agencies are adjusting to the shifts brought about by the pandemic.
- The criticality of having the appropriate chief executive officer for Lean Labs.
- Chris’s journey to becoming the CEO of Lean Labs.
- The effect of the transition to Kevin’s leadership.
- The responsibilities that were delegated during the transition.
- Kevin’s perspective on the distinctions between being an agency owner/business owner and a CEO.
- Chris’s personal path before joining the Lean Labs team.
- Who Lean Labs is intended for.
- The purpose and function of Sprocket Rocket.
- Lean Labs’ future partnerships with Impact.
- Lean Labs’ priorities for the year 2023.
- The most vital skills that Chris was able to swiftly acquire.
- The growth priorities for 2023.
- Strategies for keeping the team aligned in the face of change and innovation.
Presenting Sponsor: ZenPilot
Check out ZenPilot, where we help agencies optimize their operations using our proven systems and processes.
ZenPilot knows that you are tired of wasting time on trial and error — that’s why we provide tried-and-true solutions that will help you grow and scale quickly and sustainably.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to zenpilot.com to learn more.
Resources mentioned in this episode: